Aervoe LED Super Road Flares
- An advanced version of our standard LED flare. It is slightly larger for double the light output and has two rows of amber LED lights.
- Applications: identify road hazards, signal for help, mark detours or repair applications
- Ideal for emergency responders
- Does not produce a flame, smoke, or harmful bi-products
- Does not require batteries! Recharges so that it is ready for use when needed.
- Each flare has 24 super bright LEDs that are visible up to 2 miles
- 7 flashing patterns including SOS Rescue (Morse Code)
- Intrinsically safe design with a rubber-tight seal (not certified)
- Powerful magnet to attach to metal surfaces
- Crush proof
- Corrosion proof
- Operating Temp. 14°F- 122°F (-10 °C – 50°C)
- MADE IN USA
- US Patent #D654,387S and 8,550,653B
- DOT & Traffic Safety Compliance:
- U.S. DOT (FMCSA) 49 CFR 392.25 & 393.95 (g)
- MUTCD Type A (flashing) and Type C (solid on)
- NFPA 1901 Standards for Traffic Safety, Section 6.7.3 Miscellaneous Equipment.
- Single pack with a 120 volt wall charger, 12 volt vehicle charger, USB charger and storage bag
- Four pack with four flares in a recharging storage case, 120 volt wall charger, 12 volt vehicle charger and two flex-fit tripods