Akron Navigator Pro Valve Controller
The Navigator Pro Valve Controller is the latest in the lineup of Akron Brass innovations. Completely reinvented, it is packed with user friendly features that improve operation effectiveness and safety. The 9323 is a basic valve controller and comes with true position feedback with presets. All of features are displayed on a high visibility, full color LCD screen. All valve control systems are fully NFPA 1901 compliant.
The Style 9323 Navigator Pro valve controller has the following features:
- Valve open and close.
- Full color LCD display that does not wash out in bright sunlight and visible from all angles.
- True position feedback from the valve.
- User programmable presets. Easy to configure for the first time and then to activate on the fire scene to quickly charge a line or get the right CAFS mixture.
- % open text shown on valve bar graph. Can be disabled if it is not desired.
- Color indication available. Optional color indicators are available as well as the ability to program in the valve name and the discharge color on the top bar of the display.
- USB port onboard. Software for display and motor driver can be easily updated via USB flash drive.
- Easy to navigate setup menu. With additional buttons, menus are much easier to navigate and configure.
- Auto dimming capability. Display will sense ambient light and adjust brightness automatically. This feature can be disabled if a set brightness is desired in all conditions
- Multiple display capable. Multiple displays can be used to control the same valve. No longer limited to two displays – 3, 4 or even 5 can be used and easily installed.
- Auto open – when option is turned on and valve is closed, pressing the open button once will automatically open the valve all the way.
- V-Mux hardware on-board for future V-Mux integration.
- CAN networked. System communicates using standard J1939 CAN protocol. Allows for flexible networked installations where needed.
- Installation flexibility with multiple options for power connections: power for the motor can be run from the display or powered directly at the valve.