Fire Hooks Maxximus-Rex Forcible Entry Halligan Bar
The MAXXIMUS REX Forcible Entry Halligan Bar is nearly 2 lbs. lighter than the Pro-Bar Halligan.
The MAXXIMUS is the next generation of Forcible Entry Bars. It is the ultimate Halligan Bar and is lighter than the Pro-Bar. The Maxximus has a unique T.P.R. grip for a sturdy handle while using this tool. Other features include a depth gauge on the Adz and the Fork to eliminate guess work. Works on both locks and doors.
- One piece drop forged forcible entry tool
- Made of 4140 chrome vanadium steel
- A completely “tuned” Halligan
- 2 3/4 inch wide Adz for gapping doors
- Rex lock pulling feature on both fork and adz
- Square legs on the fork for striking in tight spaces
- Thinner Fork and Adz than any bar on the fire market
- Depth gauge markings on both Adz and Fork
- Molded thermoplastic rubber grip to lessen slippage
- Protective insulation to 24,000 volts (Electric cars range from 600-700 volts)
- Standard 30-inch length.
- Marry with the Lock Slot 8 lbs Forcible Entry Axe to form an Irons Set