Kidde Pi2010 Ionization/Photoelectric Smoke Detector, AC/DC
The Kidde PI2010 is a 120VAC, wire-in smoke alarm with 9V battery backup. This smoke alarm functions as a stand alone unit or in an interconnected system. The Kidde PI2010 features Hush ®, allowing you to quickly silence nuisance alarms and also includes a tamper resist features that deters tampering and theft. The PI2010 includes a quick connect power harness that allows for quick and easy installation. This smoke alarm combines both photoelectric and ionization sensors. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Kidde strongly recommends that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fire that can occur within the home.
The Kidde PI2010, 120VAC, wire-in smoke alarm with 9V battery back up provides continuous protection against smoke and fire hazards, even during power outages. The combination of ionization and photoelectric sensors offer the best protection against both fast flaming and slow smoldering fires. The Kidde PI2010 interconnects with up to 24 Kidde devices of which 18 can be initiating. This unit also includes flashing LEDs to signal the alarm is functioning properly, a low battery warning and a loud 85dB alarm. The Kidde PI2010 is UL Listed and includes a 10-year limited warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- Ionization Sensor – may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms
- Photoelectric Sensor – may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms
- Interconnect – Interconnects with up to 24 Kidde devices on one wiring network of which 18 can be initiating
- Battery Backup (9V battery included) – Provides continuous protection even during power outages
- Tamper Resistant – Deters from tampering or theft
- Hush ® Feature – Temporarily silences nuisance alarms
- Red LED – Flashes every 30-40 seconds to indicate that the smoke alarm is operating properly
- Test/Reset Button – Tests smoke alarm circuitry and horn