Confined Space Safety Program
Does your business require your employees to enter confined spaces such as tunnels, silos, pits or tanks? Clarey’s Safety provides OSHA safety training to comply with OSHA’s standard for permit required confined spaces. This OSHA standard requires employers such as yourself to develop a written confined space entry permit program as well as provide the necessary training to your employees.
Who Should Take This Course
This course is designed and required specifically for any employee who may enter a confined space with potential hazards. Some examples of workers who may need to enter a confined space training program include but are not limited to firefighters, emergency response personnel, maintenance technicians, building engineers, and HVAC technicians.
OSHA Certified Confined Space Entry & Awareness Training
- Identifying Confined Space
- Permit Required Confined Space Program
- Confined Space Procedures
- Proper Equipment Use
- Hazard Training
- Personnel Responsibilities
- OSHA Requirements
- Rescue and Emergency Services
All objectives of this course are centered around the requirements as outlined in the OSHA Confined Space regulation. With the help of our instructors and completion of our training program, you will be certified and able to do the following:
- Identify the difference between a permit-required confined space and a non-permit confined space as well as have the ability to identify what type of areas are confined spaces.
- Identify the hazards commonly found within confined spaces which include but are not limited to physical hazards and atmospheric hazards.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of the Entrant and Attendant as defined by OSHA for various personnel during confined space operations.
- Understand the need as well as the use for a confined space permit.
- Understand the basic emergency activities during a confined space emergency, including the hierarchy of rescue.
If confined space safety training is something you or your business is in need of, please contact Clarey’s Safety today. Our professional safety instructors have years of experience and safety is our number one goal! To set up a training course, please call 800-558-8009 or fill out the from by clicking the red button above!