The RIT-PAK Fast Attack offers a small, lightweight, and compact solution for rapid entry and air replenishment to a firefighter in distress. Developed with input from firefighters and instructors across the country, the RIT-Pak Fast Attack provides an intuitive design enabling RIT teams to focus on locating and assessing the downed firefighter. The system is comprised of a pressure reducer, high-pressure charging wand, low-pressure air supply hose, mask-mounted breathing regulator, facepiece, and a lightweight carrying bag.
- Small, lightweight and compact
- Available in 4.5 or 5.5 cylinder pressures
- Available in two bag sizes: small and medium
- Compatible with 15-min and 30-min cylinders
- Tactile feel pull handles for easy identification
- External pressure gauge with photoluminescent display
- Distinct, audible low pressure whistle alarm
- Low-pressure hose w/ Dual EBSS manifold
- Color-coded storage pouches for easy identification
- Carabiners with captive bar: never lose the carabiner
- Easy-to-remove and adjustable length shoulder strap
Please note due to territory restrictions – this product is only available for delivery to Minnesota, portions of Iowa, North Dakota and Wisconsin.