The SEMS II and SEMS II Pro enable vital communication between responders and Incident Command. Leveraging a patented mesh-based network, SEMS II provides a robust connection in commercial and residential structures alike. SCBA telemetry is transmitted to the base station and can be displayed in the Scott Connect Monitor for Windows application giving the incident commander an enhanced view of the fire ground.
- Patented, self healing mesh network
- Bi-directional communication if alarms and acknowledgements between responder and incident command
- Real-time SCBA telemetry system providing air level, PASS alarm and evacuation status
- Approved as an NFPA 1982, 2013 edition RF communicating PASS device when used with Scott Connect Monitor
- Electronic PAR (ePAR) for improved accountability
Please note due to territory restrictions – this product is only available for delivery to Minnesota, portions of Iowa, North Dakota and Wisconsin.