Today’s firefighters operate in extreme conditions, where temperatures are capable of rising faster and where visibility is reduced in seconds. Conditions within these environments can put firefighters in situations where their safety is compromised and they must have a complete understanding of the environment. The V320, featuring a 320×240 sensor, and equipped with extended battery life, provides firefighters with mission critical information that enables firefighters to make better decisions in extreme conditions.
- 320×240 High Resolution Sensor – Provides clear images that allow firefighters to navigate through limited-visibility conditions.
- Extended Battery Life – Up to eight-hour runtime with a removable rechargeable battery.
- Single button ON/OFF for easy deployment. No menus required.
- 3.5” High-Contrast Display – Ensures the image on the display can be seen in multiple light conditions.
- Fast Startup Time – Ready for use within five seconds of activating the power button—without the use of a standby mode!
- Lightweight, Durable Design – Designed to withstand extreme conditions.
- Ergonomics – Designed and balanced for comfort with a gloved hand.
Please note due to territory restrictions – this product is only available for delivery to Minnesota, portions of Iowa, North Dakota and Wisconsin.