- Single shutoff is a truly multi-purpose nozzle with the penetration of a solid bore tip and the advantage of a fog pattern
- Pistol grip style
- Capable of operating efficiently at pressures as low as 50 psi or up to 100 psi
1520-SABERJET NOZZLE 1.5” WITH PISTOL GRIP (Specify 3/8” 1/2” or 5/8” tip)
A combination solid stream and fog nozzle with the capability to flow either stream independently or simultaneously. The solid bore shall have field changeable tips with orifices of either ½”, 5/8″, 3/8” and the fog shall flow at 100 psi (7 bar): 95 GPM (360 LPM) . The nozzle shall have a pistol grip, spinning teeth, multiple pattern detents, flush without shutting down, twist shutoff of the fog stream, and a full time swivel inlet. The bale shutoff of the smooth bore shall be with dual drive trunnions. The nozzle shall also be constructed of lightweight Pyrolite, have a shutoff ball with flow diversion for the fog waterway, have a 10 year warranty and meet NFPA 1964.
1523-SABERJET NOZZLE 1.5” WITH PISTOL GRIP (Specify 3/4” 7/8” 15/16” or 1” tip)
The patented Dual Shutoff SaberJet is our original multipurpose nozzle with both solid bore penetration and fog stream capability.
The nozzle provides the ability ability to flow both smooth bore and fog at the same time. The Dual Shutoff SaberJet can operate efficiently at pressures as low as 50 psi for reduced firefighter fatigue, or up to 100 psi for maximum flow. This versatile, multi-purpose nozzle is well suited for multiple applications with water and foam.
– Compatible with Quick-Attack Foam Tube Style 793
– Comes with pistol grip
– Tip Options: 3/4″, 7/8″, 15/16″, 1″ (must specify)
– Tip Options: 19, 22, 24, or 25 mm (must specify)
– Fog flow at 100 psi (7 bar): 135 GPM (510 LPM)
1528-1.5” OR 2.5” WITH PISTOL GRIP (Specify 1.5” or 2.5” Inlet 1-1/18” tip)