Badger’s unique line of portable foam extinguishers contain an alcohol resistant (AR) type of aqueous film-forming foam (AFFF). Specifically formulated for optimum performance in a hand portable fire extinguisher. This means when sufficiently applied, Universal Ultra’s vapor sealing capability can actually keep a fire from happening.
Badger foam unit is effective on Class A common combustibles as well as hydrocarbon and polar solvent types of Class B flammable liquids, so they eliminate the application guesswork often associated with other foams. The unique synthetic base of Universal Ultra foam has no offensive odor, is non-toxic, environmentally friendly, biodegradable and extremely simple to use and clean up.
- Plated brass valves with stainless steel handle and lever
- Large, easy-to-pull stainless steel ring pin
- Heavy-duty machined and anodized aluminum air aspirating nozzle
- Suppresses flammable liquid vapors to prevent re-ignition
- UL Listed
- Six year warranty
- AR-AFFF Foam works on both hydrocarbon and polar solvent types of liquid fuels
- Full stainless steel cylinder and base
- Hex valve collar tightening ring for easy recharge