Corrosion resistant stainless steel and poly-impregnated aluminum are combined for a durable Piston Intake Valve. A large unique oval waterway increases efficiency while reducing the overall size. All this, plus a special 10 year warranty against corrosion makes the Black Max piston intake valves the obvious choice for today’s fire service.
-Stainless steel piston housing
– Compact size – Extends only 11-15/16″ from the pump panel
– 250 psi operating pressure
– Polymer Piston for improved corrosion resistance
– Large waterway with a cast-in turning vane for reduced turbulence and efficient flow
– Pressure relief valve adjustable from 50 – 250 psi (preset @ 150 psi)
– 53° elbow
– 3/4″ air bleeder valve
IMPROVED CORROSION RESISTANCE
The combination of the stainless steel piston housing, polyimpregnated body and polymer piston maximizes product life. FIELD SERVICEABLE A unique two piece design allows the piston intake valve to be field serviceable.
Akron stands behind the Black Max by providing a full 10 Year warranty against manufacturing defects and corrosion.
FULL FLOW 2000 gpm (7600 lpm)
– Enlarged waterway for maximum flow efficiency.
LOW FRICTION LOSS
– Only 7 PSI @ 2000 gpm (.5 bar @ 7600 lpm)