USTM6R350-USTM RETRAK HELMET
The ReTrak series offers emergency responders a fire helmet with an integrated visor engineered based directly on feedback from firefighters.
- Simple one-handed operation
- Easily accommodates eyewear
- Increased area of protection
- Comfort nosepiece
- Quick removal for cleaning
- Made in the USA
Traditional USTM ReTrak Helmets are now available and meet NFPA 1971/ ANSI/ISEA Z87.1+ requirements.
Toughness and durability are inherent in this traditional series of fire helmets. The UST Series of structural firefighter helmets provide traditional styling in an affordable, easy-to-maintain design. This helmet incorporates recommendations from veteran fire professionals from around the world. With an outer shell made of fiberglass, the UST provides toughness and durability. The Bullard 12-point comfort system allows for the ultimate in helmet comfort, no matter how firefighters like their helmet to ride. The Bullard Sure-Lock® ratchet headband adjusts to the wearer’s head with a quick turn of the knob. Additional adjustment points permit custom fit, personalized balance and interface with the SCBA.3
USTM6R350TL-HELMET WITH TRAKLITE
Bullard TrakLite integrated helmet lighting system blends engineering, functionality and safety to help firefighters see forward in dark or smoky conditions. The lightweight Bullard TrakLite is designed to help increase the functional performance of your fire helmet without bulky or cumbersome additions.
- Eight bright white LEDs protected behind a heat-resistant glass
- Bright blue “buddy indicator” light on the rear of the helmet
- No external clips, brackets or wires
- Four AAA alkaline batteries
- Long battery life
- Easy on/off operation
- TrakLite meets NFPA 1971-2013 requirements and is CSA Certified Nonincendive Electrical Equipment for use in Class I, Division 2 Hazardous Locations.