The BW Clip maintenance-free single-gas detector is the most reliable, user-friendly, cost-effective way to keep workers safe and operations compliant. It delivers up to three years of protection — with no need for calibration, sensor replacement, battery replacement or battery charging.
The BW Clip, as your everyday companion for hazardous environments, operates for up to three years maintenance-free. And with the two-year BW Clip for H2S or CO, you can get even more life for the price: Just slip it into a hibernation case when you’re not using it for a week or more, and extend its service life for that period of time — for up to a year.
With an automated self-test, rugged protection for harsh environments, a wide-angle alarm flash and other features, the BW Clip is the most reliable detector of its kind — from the most trusted experts in gas detection.
And when used with the IntelliDoX instrument management system, the BW Clip is also the most flexible and configurable maintenance-free detector on the market. With IntelliDoX, you can:
- Adjust alarm set points to meet changing requirements
- Track bump tests and set a noncompliance indicator
- Bump 50 BW Clip detectors in less than three minutes
- And more — so you can improve safety and compliance in gas detection
BW Honeywell Clip Detector Includes:
– Detector complete with specified sensor, stainless steel alligator clip and concussion-proof housing
– Test cap
- Unique hibernation case extends service life for the two-year BW Clip for H2S or CO
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use — with one-button operation and no extensive training
- Automated self-test for improved safety
- Automatically logs the 35 most recent gas events for easy, accurate recordkeeping
- Compatible with the IntelliDoX instrument management system for extremely quick bump tests, bump test tracking, adjustable set points and more
- Also compatible with MicroDock II docking station and Fleet Manager II software