Get more from your gas detector with unmatched performance and customization. The IntelliDoX system combines smart docking modules and device management software to provide automated instrument management for compatible detectors, helping you drive productivity, reliability and efficiency.
IntelliDoX is easy to install, taking under 2 minutes from setup of a five‐module dock to the bump of your first instrument. Each module has its own operating system, LCD screen and internal pump allowing you to perform more than one operation at the same time.
Whether you want to bump three detectors or calibrate others – you can get more done in less time.
Configure the low and high alarm set points – plus other detector parameters – throughout the lifespan of the detector. So you can rely on your detector to always work the way you want it to.
Use either USB or Ethernet to transfer bump tests, peak exposures and other gas‐detection data.
- A new level of customization for device management
- Configure alarm set points, track compliance of workers and more
- Flexible docks and software–expandable to five modules
- Quick and easy setup–great for turn arounds
- BW IntelliDoX Enabler Kit includes power supply with region-specific AC power cord, ethernet cable, inlet (purge) filter assembly, 3 ft. / 1 m calibration gas tubing, 3 ft. / 1 m purge gas tubing, 15 ft. / 4.5 m exhaust tubing, quick connect fittings and IntelliDoX inlet end plate. This enabler kit will not work on its own. It is an add-on to help the BW IntelliDox Docking Station work.