Rugged and reliable, the GasAlertQuattro four-gas detector combines a comprehensive range of features with simple one-button operation.
With flexible power options, the GasAlertQuattro is always ready. The graphic LCD displays easy to identify icons that indicate operational information, such as bump test and calibration status for simplified onsite auditing. IntelliFlash provides continuous visual confirmation of detector operation and compliance. Suited to a wide range of industrial applications including confined space entry.
- Compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear
- Simple one-button operation for ease of use
- Compatible with MicroDock II
- Size: 5.1 x 3.2 x 1.9 in. / 13.0 x 8.1 x 4.7 cm
- Temperature: -4 to +122°F / -20 to +50°C
- Enhanced resistance to common industrial cross sensitive gases such as methanol and ethanol (CO and H2S sensors)
- Interchangeable rechargeable battery pack or alkaline pack with 3 AA batteries
- Comprehensive datalogging and event logging capacity
- IntelliFlash veriﬁes operation and compliance to user and supervisors from up to 20 ft. / 6.1 m
- Field-proven SureCell sensors offer an unprecedented performance in even the harshest environments.
- Other configurations available – please contact us for pricing and information
- Monitor with Confined Space Kit includes rechargeable Quattro detector, rechargeable battery pack with wall charging adapter, alkaline battery pack with AA batteries, manual aspirator kit, IR Connectivity Kit with Fleet Manager II software, sampling probe, calibration cap with 10’ hose, 34 liter calibration gas cylinder, 0.5 LPM regulator and hard carrying case with foam insert
Price listed includes shipping