The Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Intelisense Battery is a medical grade battery that powers the Powerheart G3 AED and is the most dependable battery because it is rigorously tested each day it is installed in your Powerheart G3 AED for presence and functionality to ensure readiness. It is recommended to have extra batteries on hand to ensure that your defibrillator has full power during an SCA emergency.
- Non-rechargeable lithium battery
- Estimated 5-year shelf life (from date of manufacture), and a 4-year full operational replacement guarantee from date of installation.
- Operational for up to 290 shocks at full charge.
- Advanced capabilities including an integrated memory chip that stores important usage information and maintains a complete history of its operating life.
- Battery history can be reviewed using the RescueLink software
- Includes a Diagnostic Panel with a SMARTGAUGE battery indicator status
- The LED display gives a quick visual of the battery capacity at all times.
Storing batteries outside of the temperature range will decrease the battery life. As with all batteries, please dispose of them properly and in accordance with state and federal laws.
It is recommended to have extra batteries on hand to ensure that your defibrillator has full power during an SCA emergency.
The Powerheart G3 AED battery has a 4-year factory warranty and an estimated 5-year shelf life.
This AED battery cannot be shipped air freight.
Cardiac Science Part Number: 9146-302
Weight: 1.65 lbs (0.75 kg)