- Provides a waterproof Hipora® lining that is anti-microbial while remaining breathable for hand comfort during use
- 3M™ reflective stripe enhances hand visibility in low-light or hazardous situations
- One-piece, puncture-resistant grip gives the user water, puncture and cut resistant grip control on slick or dry surfaces
- Sizes: Medium, Large, XL and 2XL
Cestus HM Barrier Gloves
When safety, extrication, and search and rescue operations happen in wet or humid environments, having hand protection that combines cut and puncture resistance with a waterproof seal is essential.
The HM® Barrier gloves have a dexterous anti-slip grip with cut and puncture resistance that is double stitched onto synthetic leather with Kevlar® thread. A breathable Hipora® barrier lines the inside of the gloves to create a waterproof seal that keeps hands dry in wet conditions. Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) on back of fingers adds impact protection, as well as the accordion-style padding on the knuckles and back of hand. The elasticized 500D Spandex long cuff secures glove around arm, keeping debris out and preventing bacterial growth.
FEATURE KEYS & BENEFITS
- Dual-Layer, One-Piece Anti-Slip Grip: maximizes grip control and adds cut and puncture resistance to palm.
- Kevlar® Thread Double Stitched Palm: ensures palm grip is durable and lasts a long time.
- Flexible TPR on Fingers: adds impact protection.
- Accordion-Style Rubber: protects the back of the hand and knuckles from light impacts, lacerations and abrasion damage.
- 3M™ Reflective Stripe: enhances hand visibility in low-light situations.
- Hipora® Liner: creates waterproof seal that keep hands dry.