- Universal type kit covers small to medium holes in any low pressure vessel
- Contains components to repair punctures, cracks, gashes or surfaces rotting containers which allows liquid or bulk hazardous materials to leak
- Available with steel or non-sparking tools
This repair kit contains:
- Hose tape
- Sheet metal screws with neoprene compression seals for pinhole size punctures, rubber patches, lead wool and epoxy putty for cracks
- T bolt patches with neoprene pads
- Ball plugs
- Felt-covered wooden plugs for gashes.
Non sparking tools:
- Made of aluminum bronze
- Never rust, corrode, or spark
- Non magnetic
- Carrying case
NOTE: The kit contains either the steel OR non-sparking tool pack and drift pin. CAUTION: This kit is designed for use only by experienced and trained personnel only for temporary control until the container can be disposed of property. Proper protective clothing must be worn.