- The Emergency Medical Immobilizer™ is a flexible foam padded splint with multiple applications.
- A thin core of aluminum alloy sandwiched between two layers of foam makes it extremely pliable.
- It can be molded, folded and shaped to any desired configuration to support fractures and injured limbs.
- The EMI splint is reusable, lightweight, water proof and radiolucent.
- Its highly visible orange color cuts easily with shears and is not affected by extreme temperatures and measures 4-1/4″ x 36″.
- The EMI Splint™ – “The Splint of Professionals.”