Developed with firefighters and paramedics in mind, these wildland and EMS boots can take you to the front line and back with the comfort you need when logging long hours in the station. A dual purpose leather fire boot that is NFPA certified, you have the convenience of two boots in one.
Anatomically constructed and built with a lightweight composite toe, HAIX Airpower XR1 boots give your feet plenty of room to move around while protecting them from toe impact and compression because there is nothing worse than a protective toe that pinches or restricts your movement.
- Engineered in Germany
- Dual Certified for Wildland Firefighting and EMS
- Secura Liner – will never wrinkle up or pull out over time
- CROSSTECH inner liner, waterproof, breathable, bacteria, chemical, and bloodborne pathogen resistant
- HAIX Sun Reflect leather keeps feet cooler in direct sunlight
- HAIX Arch Support System supports your foot in its natural, ideal position
- HAIX Climate System for temperature balance
- HAIX Lacing System offers the entry and exit of a zipper boot with the personal fit of a lace up boot
- Carbon protective toe cap and exterior rubber toe cap
- Puncture protection sole
- Heat resistant rubber sole
- ASTM certified for electrical hazard resistance (EH rated)