Howard Leight by Honeywell Laser-Lite earplugs Dispenser Refill is perfect for workers having smaller ear canals and the plugs are made of low pressure polyurethane foam that can be expanded for long term wear. The plugs feature a contoured T-shape that helps in easy handling and the soil-resistant closed cell foam skin avoids dirt build-up. Earplugs are used in automotive industry, aviation, building construction, forestry, furniture manufacturing, landscaping and more.
- Vibrant colors make protection visible
- Self-adjusting polyurethane foam expands to fit virtually any wearer
- Contoured T-shape for easy handling and wear
- Smooth, soil-resistant closed cell-foam skin prevents dirt build-up
- Meets ANSI S3.19-1974 Standards