The Kidde KN-COPP-3 AC powered, plug-in carbon monoxide alarm utilizes sophisticated electronic components and unmatched sensor technology to protect you and your family from the dangers of CO. The KN-COPP-3 includes a 9V battery backup that provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power outages, when AC-only units are not providing protection. The KN-COPP-3 will detect and store measured data of concentrated CO levels as low as 11 and up to 999 PPM with its peak level memory display. This alarm gives you several mounting options, including: direct-plug, a 6’ power cord or table top.
The Kidde KN-COPP-3 AC powered, plug in carbon monoxide alarm provides you and your family with warning signal to protect against dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in your home. This alarm is easily installed in any of your AC wall outlets. The digital display feature allows for easy viewing of carbon monoxide levels from 30-999PPM (parts per million). The KN-COPP-3 is UL listed and offers a 10-year life and a 10-year limited warranty.
- Digital Display – Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing. The unit updates this reading every 15 seconds.
- Peak Level Button – Displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged.
- 9V Battery Backup – Provides protection during power outage.
- Test Button Functions – Tests the unit for proper operation
- Resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm
- LED Operation – Blinking dot in lower right corner of display denotes normal operation
- Digital readout displays CO concentration in parts per million (30-900PPM)