The Kidde C3010D is a 10-year, sealed battery, carbon monoxide alarm which includes a digital display feature and uses electro-chemical sensing technology to protect you and your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide. The C3010D alarm will automatically activate when it is attached to the mounting bracket. At the end of alarm life, the unit will chirp, indicating the alarm is in need of replacement. A screwdriver can be used to deactivate the unit, stopping the end-of-life chirp and making it safe for disposal. The inside cover of the mounting bracket features a quick reference guide for what to do in case of an alarm. This easy-to-install alarm is suitable for all living areas and has a 10 year life and limited warranty.
The Kidde C3010D provides you and your family with a loud warning signal in response to elevated levels of carbon monoxide in your home. The unit contains a 10-year tamper proof battery that eliminates the need for battery replacement, and provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power outages. The digital display feature allows for easy viewing of carbon monoxide levels from 30-999 PPM (parts per million). The C3010D will also detect and store concentration levels as low as 11 and up to 999 PPM with its peak level memory display. The 10 year limited warranty lasts the life of the alarm.
- Sealed-in Lithium Battery – Sealed-in lithium power supply; no battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm. Eliminates worry about battery removal or unauthorized deactivation of alarm.
- Digital Display – Shows CO level in PPM (parts per million). Updates digital reading every 15 seconds allowing you to see if levels change.
- Peak Level Memory – Displays the highest CO concentration measured since the last reset.
- Self Activation – Alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket.
- Test/Reset Button – Tests the unit for proper operation. Resets the Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Green LED – Flashes every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly.
- Red LED – When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound. The carbon monoxide alarm pattern is 4 short beeps, followed by 5 seconds of silence, followed by 4 short beeps with a corresponding red LED flash. This cycle will continue for 4 minutes and then change to 2 patterns once a minute there after.
- Amber LED – Flashes every second to indicate the unit is in fault mode. One quick beep every 30 seconds alerts the unit is in error condition. One quick beep every 60 seconds is an indication of low battery power.