Incredibly easy to use, the Rescue Stick™ provides rapid flotation assistance to a person at risk of drowning. Simply remove the baton shaped Rescue Stick™ from its waterproof bag and throw near the person. Once contact is made with the water it inflates in seconds to a large horseshoe shape keeping the victim afloat and their head above the water until help arrives.
Measuring only 14″ in length and weighing 15.5oz, the Rescue Stick™ is the most versatile rescue flotation device available. Easily stowed in a boat, vehicle, backpack or by the pool it will be accessible when and where you need it.
The Rescue Stick™ is an invaluable tool for police officers arriving first on scene to provide emergency flotation when no water rescue gear is available. During a swift water rescue, fire departments can throw the Rescue Stick™ to the victim to keep them afloat while a rescue plan is put into action. Lifeguards can easily throw the Rescue Stick™ to someone in trouble to keep their head above water until rescued. Recreational boaters can throw the Rescue Stick™ to a man overboard while maneuvering to get them out of the water.
- Can be thrown accurately 100 feet or further
- Automatically inflates in seconds when immersed in water providing rapid emergency flotation
- Offers 35lb of buoyancy – twice the flotation of a typical life jacket
- Easy to repack and reuse – insert a new bobbin and screw in the replacement handle
- Packaged in re-usable vinyl pouch with hand holds and attachment loops to store in easily assessable location