It’s the best helmet mounted light you can buy. The Class 1 Div 2 certified Nitex eLED Rechargeable flashlight is the smallest and brightest in its class. At 4.6 inches it is remarkably lightweight, yet fully loaded with every imaginable feature—a rechargeable battery, push button rear switch for easy use with gloves, and a beam you can depend on again and again.
The unbreakable nylon helmet clip, Nitex Pro GFN Traditional Helmet Clip, fits close to the brim to minimize entanglement issues associated with low hanging wires, limited access doorway frames, and other confined spaces. It is the only helmet mounting clip that allows the user to easily remove the light for use as a handheld flashlight, for close-up or inspection work.
- Proprietary Compound Path Optics (CPO) permits high efficiency and compact size
- Thermal Recovery System recycles heat from the LED to warm batteries for improved performance in low temperatures
- Beam pulses briefly to indicate low battery level (when battery below 10% capacity)
- Waterproof design for all weather use
- Beam produces a bright spot with almost no peripheral light so nearby personnel are not affected
- Large push button switch works with heavy gloves
- Powered by a rechargeable lithium ion battery (in an emergency, light can be powered with 2 lithium CR123 cells)
- Light is recharged with drop in stand in less than 4 hours
- Optional 12 VDC adapter available for charger stand
- UK helmet mounting clips easily attach the light to any hard hat or fire helmet
- High impact ABS, LEXAN, polyurethane rubber and aluminum construction for durability
- Proudly made in the USA