The LIFEPAK CR Plus AED is fully automatic, with a simple two-step process that gives the first person to respond to a SCA victim the confidence they need to help save a life. A responder only needs to:
- Turn on the device
- Apply the QUIK-PAK electrode pads to the victim
- The fully automatic model of the LIFEPAK CR Plus AED is designed to deliver a shock only if it determines a heart needs it.
- No one even needs to press a shock button.
- The LIFEPAK CR Plus AED is also easy to own and maintain.
- Synchronized replacement of the electrodes and battery CHARGE-PAK will keep your maintenance burden at a minimum. And weekly and monthly self-tests – plus a visible readiness display with four -indicators let you know it’s ready to do its job.
- Effective in maximizing the chance for survival
Although not everyone can be saved from sudden cardiac arrest, studies show that early defibrillation can dramatically improve survival rates. The LIFEPAK CR Plus AED has the capability to escalate to an industry-leading 360 joules when necessary, providing the extra power that may be needed for hard-to-defibrillate victims. Defibrillation and CPR prompts are consistent with AHA guidelines. And because the LIFEPAK CR Plus AED uses the same electrodes as other LIFEPAK devices – the choice of more EMS units worldwide than any other brand – critical time can be saved transferring victims to professional medical care. The size of this unit is 8″ x 9.5″ (not including handle), 4.2″ tall and weighs 4.5 lbs.
Please contact us for replacement pads and batteries!