The RIT-Pak III is the fire service industry’s first all-inclusive portable air supply system and one of the most comprehensive RIT system available on the market. Developed with input from RIT instructors and firefighters from across the country, the RIT-Pak III is field designed and tested. The system is comprised of a pressure reducer, high-pressure charging wand, low-pressure air supply hose and a highly durable carrying device.
- Available in 2.2, 4.5 or 5.5 cylinder pressures
- Accommodates up to a 75-min cylinder duration
- Hi-Viz orange with reflective strips
- Skid plate for ease of dragging and added durability
- External pressure gauge with HUD style lights
- Audible bell alarm
- Universal capable low-pressure hose
Please note due to territory restrictions – this product is only available for delivery to Minnesota, portions of Iowa, North Dakota and Wisconsin.