Protect our First Responders from Fentanyl Exposure
There is a significant threat to law enforcement and first responders who come in contact with Fentanyl or Fentanyl-related substances during emergency calls.
Fentanyl is a very powerful anesthetic that is 30-50 times more potent than heroine and 50-100 fimes more potent than morphine.
Fenyanyl can be handled safely with proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and training.
Raven™ Nitrile disposable gloves have recently passed ASTM D6978 to handle Fentanyl substances.
Without proper equipment, accidental exposure can occur during search/arrest, purchase of the substance for undercover operations or while processing non-drug evidence (currency/counters, cell phones, drug paraphernalia, pill presses, weighting scales, packaging and mail).
Raven™ Extra Strength Disposable Gloves
- Powder-free exam grade nitrile
- Thickness: 6mil
- Outstanding strength, wear and dexterity
- Fully textured for enhanced gripping power
- 100 gloves (50 pairs) per box
- Available in small, medium, large, X-large, 2X-large
- Discount pricing available for purchase of a case of ten boxes (per size)