The 3M Scott E-Z Airline respirator offers ideal protection when extended wear times are required in non-IDLH environments. This supplied air respirator provides comfort and protection in a variety of industrial applications. As a Type C positive pressure respirator, the E-Z Airline supplied air respirator can be used with various lengths of Scott supplied air hose for a combined total of up to 300 feet.
- Type C positive pressure respirator for non-IDLH environments
- Ideal for use where extended wear times are needed in environments that are not immediately dangerous to life or health (non-IDLH), such as painting, plant maintenance operations and welding
- NIOSH approved with Scott’s AV-2000, AV-3000, AV-3000 with SureSeal System, AV-3000 HT, Scott Sight and Weld-O-Vista full facepieces
- Available with Hansen, Schrader, Hansen HK, CEJN and Foster fittings
- Can be used with various lengths of Scott Supplied Airline Hose, for a combined total of up to 300 feet
- EZ-Flo Regulator with Modulair™ Quick Connect option enables easy removal when needed
Please note due to territory restrictions – this product is only available for delivery to Minnesota, portions of Iowa, North Dakota and Wisconsin.