The MULTI-FUEL ProTac 90 X is an EDC light with a twist. It features a right-angle head that gives extra lighting capability for those with multiple lighting needs. Carry in your hand or attach to your MOLLE, belts, harnesses and other gear for hands-free use.
- TEN-TAP® Programming allows for selection of three different operating programs: 1) high/strobe/low 2) high only 3) low/medium/high
- Multi-Fuel -Uses one Streamlight SL-B26™ protected Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery pack; also accepts two CR123A lithium batteries
- High, medium, low and strobe modes:
- High: 1,000 lumens; 171m beam; runs 2.5 hours (CR123A); runs 1.75 hours (SL-B26 battery pack)
- Medium: 300 lumens; 91m beam; runs 4 hours (CR123A); runs 4.75 hours (SL-B26 battery pack)
- Low: 65 lumens; 42m beam; runs 21 hours (CR123A); runs 24 hours (SL-B26 battery pack)
- Strobe runs 2.5 hours (C123A); runs 3.5 hours (SL-B26 battery pack)
- Multi-function push-button head switch easy to use with gloved hands
- Removable pocket clip attaches to MOLLE, turnout gear, harnesses, etc.
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant glass lens
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes; 2m impact resistance tested
- 4.39” (11.1 cm); 4.9 oz. (139g) with (SL-B26 battery pack); 4.4 oz. (125g) with CR123A lithium batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Standard – Flashlight features two CR123A lithium batteries and includes a nylon holster
- USB Rechargeable – Flashlight features one SL-826 battery pack and includes a nylon holster