A robust and accurate portable gas detector, the 3M GMI Personal Surveyor (PS200 Series) provides unrivaled protection in confined space applications with audible and visual alarms in the event of exposure to flammable or toxic gases.
Detecting and displaying up to 4 gases simultaneously, 3M GMI PS200 is suitable for a host of applications in a variety of industries. The 3M GMI PS200 can be configured to detect a combination of Methane, Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, as well as other flammable gases.
Pre-entry checking can be carried out with the optional internal sampling pump, and diffusion operation ensuring maximum battery life in confined spaces.
- Simple 1-button operation
- Measures up to 4 gases: CH4 – Methane (LEL) O2 – Oxygen CO – Carbon Monoxide H2S – Hydrogen Sulfide. Other flammable gases, available on request
- Audible, visual and vibrating alarms
- Internal pump (optional)
- Lightweight yet robust construction
- Sensor integrity checking
- Ease of maintenance