The DST series positive pressure ventilation (PPV) fans feature large flat-proof pneumatic style wheels and tires, 35″ extendable handle, high performance Honda motors, stainless steel frames, are tilt-able from -10° to +20°, and are stand alone operational.
DST Series Positive Pressure Ventilation (PPV) Fan Features
- 35″ Extendable Handle
- The ergonomically designed handle quickly extends to 35″ and can be operated with one hand, making transportation easier
- Wheels and Brakes
- 8″ off road solid wheels with step-n-go quick lock brakes. Rubber feet also aid the elimination of movement due to vibration.
- Direct Drive
- All Unifire positive pressure ventilation (PPV) blowers feature a direct drive design. By being direct drive we essentially gain 10% power transfer from the motor to the blade over belt driven models.
- Stand Alone Operation
- Unifire positive pressure ventilation (PPV) fans and blowers are vibration free for standalone operation. They will not move on wet or slick surfaces. This is accomplished through balanced weight distribution and many other factures that help eliminate vibration.
- Stainless Steel Wrap Around Frame
- Lightweight yet strong stainless steel frame provides 360° roll protection. The low arc design evenly distributs weight to all four legs and feet for vibration free operation.
- Patented Friction-Lock Tilt Lever
- The friction-lock tilt lever allows for fast and easy adjustment to any angle from -10° to +20°. This enables the operator to pinpoint airflow and create the prefect seal.
- Shatter Proof Unitron Blade
- 100% shatterproofhigh heat thermal plastic. Made of synthetic nylon, reinforced with carbon fibers. Impact and stress resistant with the best thermal expansion and contraction available.
- Reliable Honda Engines
- All the features you expect from Honda; electronic ignition, oil alert system, dual element air filtration system, and electronic ignition for easy starting.
- Open Shroud Design
- The open shroud design allows for 20% more air flow and allows for better channeling of air. There is also faster sealing and greater thrust through the air cone because the air is pulled fom the back, sides and tips of the unitron blade.
- Compartment Sized
- These are the most powerful compact positive pressure ventilator (PPV) fans and blowers available. Most of our models fit standard compartments and are lightweight for easy handling.
H X W X D
|DSTS-3P4-5||14,800||Honda GC 160, 160 CC
(9.8 cu in)
|23″ X 20″ X 18.5″||18″ / 4 Blade||71 lbs.|
|DST-3P4||14,885||Honda GX 160, 163 CC
(9.9 cu in)
|23″ X 23″ X 21.5″||18″ / 4 Blade||81 lbs.|
|DST-3P4L*||14,885||Honda GX 160, 163 CC
(9.9 cu. in.)
|23″ X 23″ X 21.5″||18″ / 4 Blade||85 lbs.|
|DST-3P4-6.5||17,000||Honda GX 200, 196 CC
(12.0 cu in)
|23″ X 23″ X 21.5″||20″ / 4 Blade||91 lbs.|
|DST-9P4||17,500||Honda GX 270, 270 CC
(16.5 cu in)
|25″ X 24.5″ X 23.5″||20″ / 4 Blade||111 lbs.|
|DST-13||22,000||Honda GX390, 389 CC
(23.7 cu in)
|30″ X 28″ X 26″||24″ / 4 Blade||139 lbs.|
|FFH-DST-3P4**||15,500||Yanmar 5.8 HP||27″ X 23″ X 21.5″||20″ / 4 Blade||140 lbs.|