More than 25 years ago, WATER-JEL introduced water-based gel technology that revolutionized the emergency first aid treatment of burns. Today, WATER-JEL is used by EMS and industrial health and safety professionals around the world.
The “immediate cooling” of burns is recommended by most EMS protocols and curriculum.
The gel used in WATER-JEL Fire Blankets and Dressings is made from 96% water and is very slow to evaporate, so blankets and dressings remain moist and won’t stick to burn injuries. They provide thermal (not evaporative) cooling of burns without the need for re-wetting so they’re easy to use and won’t get too cold or increase the risk of hypothermia – even on large extent burns. The gel also contains medically pure tea tree oil, a natural antibacterial.
• Leading the World in Emergency Burn Care!
• Exclusive Supplier to the US Military
• Mandated in Formula One Racing . . . they cannot start a race without it trackside in every pit crew
• Made in the USA at an FDA-regulated facility
• Used by many Fortune 500 companies worldwide
• Helps reduce the impact of a burn and lost work time