OVERVIEWThe Zoll AED Plus Soft Carry Case is a convenient carrying case for the Zoll AED Plus and those on the move. In addition to securely storing your Zoll AED Plus, the Zoll AED Plus Soft Carry Case also includes room for accessories for ease of use and storage efficiency. It has pockets for storing an extra set of electrodes and a sleeve of batteries (not included).
OVERVIEWPedi-padz II electrodes are designed especially for use with the AED Plus, and are also compatible with professional defibrillators, allowing continuity of care. The AED Plus does not rely on a resistor or other hardware in the wires to reduce delivered energy. Anatomical diagrams on the package facilitate proper pad placement. Please note that the Zoll Pedi Padz II pediatric pads are meant for children 55 pounds or less.
OVERVIEWEnure that your medical equipment is always ready to go whenever you need it with the ZOLL Replacement Battery Pack on hand. This set is designed for use with the ZOLL AED Plus defibrillator. What makes this product special is that it has a standby life of 5 years even while installed in the unit, so even if you haven't used the machine in a while, you know it's ready to function anytime. The 123A lithium batteries come in a pack of 10 and have a 1550-mAh capacity each.
OVERVIEWWhile the majority of AED pads come with one set of electrodes on two pads that must quickly be placed on the Sternum and Apex of a SCA victim, Zoll knew there must be an easier way. In order to help eliminate confusion and speed up the rescue process, the CPR-D padz were invented. A rescuer need only open up the padz package and place the pre-connected electrode directly in the center of the cardiac arrest victim’s chest. No confusion, no mistakes. This unique one-piece pad incorporates a pressure sensor, known as a “puck,” which allows the rescuer to know in real-time the effectiveness of his CPR compressions and modify his technique accordingly. Compression depth is shown on the Zoll AED Plus’s LCD screen. The AED Plus also responds with voice prompts that gives the rescuer immediate feedback such as “Good Compressions” or “Push Harder.” This advanced technology is enormously significant since most lay people do not compress to the AHA’s recommended depth of 2“.Additionally, the CPR-D Padz don’t just have advanced features, they are also easily maintained. With a shelf-life expiration date and battery expiration date of five (5) years.
Limited Quantity In Stock for Quick DeliveryWhen the Fully Automatic AED Plus detects a shockable heart rhythm, it delivers the shock on its own. No one needs to push a button. Once the Fully Automatic AED Plus prompts “Don’t Touch Patient,” and the heart analysis begins, if a shock is needed, it will be delivered automatically after a brief verbal countdown. Like all ZOLL AEDs, the Fully Automatic AED Plus features. This revolutionary technology gives you real-time feedback for both depth and rate of chest compressions, helping you provide the best CPR possible in a rescue. Audio and visual prompts guide you to rescue with a confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Sale!The Zoll AED 3 BLS includes Color Touchscreen LCD display, Real CPR Help, CPR Stat-padz, and rechargeable battery. Warranty: 6 Years (Additional 2 years with registration). The Zoll AED 3 BLS is designed to simplify defibrillation and CPR for professional rescuers. It will guide you through the process of performing high-quality CPR and will, if needed, deliver a potentially lifesaving shock to the heart. Zoll's Real CPR Help technology helps guide rescuers in performing high-quality CPR in accordance with the most recent guidelines for depth and rate of compression. At 8 seconds with a fresh battery, the AED 3 is among the fastest at delivering a shock after chest compressions stop. Research shows that minimizing time to shock after the CPR cycle ends may improve survival. How it works:
- The CPR Stat-padz Electrodes sense and report the motion of rescuers' chest compressions to the AED 3.
- During an adult rescue, audio and text prompts let rescuers know when to "push harder" and when they are doing "Good compressions."
- The compression depth bar gauge shows rescuers the depth of each compression in real time.
- The metronome detects compressions and encourages rescuers to compress at a rate of at least 100 compressions per minute.
- One choc - two applications
- Easily convert your standard Folding Wheel Chocs for wildland firefighting
- Folding Wheel Choc (sold separately) slides easily into this NFPA compliant wildland adapter
- Ideal for use on dirt, loose gravel, and other off-road surfaces
- Price listed is per adapter and/or holder
- Horizontal and vertical styles available for sizes 1” to 1.3” and 1.3” to 1.6”
- Flexible draw latch accommodates various diameter tools and equipment and holds them firmly in place
- Latches are UV-stabilized for a longer life
- Powder-coated, cast aluminum brackets won’t crack, break or pull off the wall like some vinyl brands
- Easy to open and close
- Price listed per bracket
- An economical way to stay NFPA compliant.
- Safely holds traditional, contemporary and wildland style helmets and may be mounted either horizontally or vertically.
- To secure, place the helmet against the mount, pull the strap up and over the crown, and then hook the strap’s “D” Ring to the mount.
- Removing the helmet is as simple as unhooking the “D” Ring and sliding the strap back down.
- Available in black or chrome finish
- Mounting hardware not included
- Designed for use with 2 lb. to 16 lb. double-face sledges and 1 lb. to 9 lb. dead blow hammers
- 2-3/4″ H x 3″ D – expandable from 5-1/4″ to 8-3/4″ W
- Stainless steel for years of dependable service
- NFPA compliant and third party tested to exceed the 11G standard