OVERVIEWPremium Web Cutter Belt cutter is to be used in emergency evacuations where speedy removal of the straps is required. Many states require that all school buses have at least one belt cutter on board for quick strap cutting and removal. It is also recommended that any paratransit vehicle have a belt cutter on board for emergency removal of the wheelchair securement straps including the occupant seat belts.
OVERVIEWThe Emergency Medical Immobilizer™ is a flexible foam padded splint with multiple applications. A thin core of aluminum alloy sandwiched between two layers of foam makes it extremely pliable. It can be molded, folded and shaped to any desired configuration to support fractures and injured limbs. The EMI splint is reusable, lightweight, water proof and radiolucent. Its highly visible orange color cuts easily with shears and is not affected by extreme temperatures and measures 4-1/4" x 36". The EMI Splint™ - "The Splint of Professionals."
OVERVIEWPutting the Titanium in every cut, with these special razor sharp coated shears. The blades are not only 3x harder than Stainless Steel, but also the blades have a non-stick surface which resists the stickiness of tape, glue, etc. Shear Cut also features contoured handles for control and comfort. Available in 3 color options.
- THE ORIGINAL PVC LIGHTWEIGHT SUCTION ONLY HOSE
- Special corrugated PVC exterior for maximum flexibility and smooth waterway
- Clear flexible PVC between the helix for ribs for full vision of water
- Distinctive black colored helix ribs for maximum UV protection
- One-piece extruded aluminum field repairable, reattachable collars on couplings
- Collars are aluminum, NOT PLASTIC with is subject to temperature extremes
- Lengths: 10' & 20'
- Diameters: 2.5", 3", 4", 4.5", 5" and 6"
- Couplings: NST LH, NST RL & Storz
- Two-Year Warranty
OVERVIEWF1 Filters RZ - F1 is our standard filter consisting of two filter layers, the outer particulate filter and the internal active carbon element. The outer layer of the F1 filter is capable of trapping particulates down to .1 micron in size. The inner layer, known as the Active Carbon element is effective towards fumes and odors. Combining the two technologies this filter has been laboratory tested to be 99.9% effective. Common uses: Low intensity, dust/fumes/odors/smoke/pollen. F2 Filters (Long Lead Time at This Time) RZ - F2 is our High-Flo Filter, made up of 2 layers of particulate filters. The F2 is capable of trapping particulates down to .1 microns in size. *This filter does not contain an active carbon element, eliminating the filtration of fumes and odors. This filter has been laboratory tested to be 99.9% effective. The RZ High-Flo particulate filter promotes 40% better breathability than our standard F1 filter. Note: The RZ F2 Filter is above general Inhalation standards* Common uses: High Intensity, Dust/pollen/cold air - No fumes/odors present. F3 Filters (Long Lead Time at This Time) RZ - F3 is our Premium RZ filter. The High-Flo Filter + Active Carbon is the most versatile filter. The outer layer of the F3 filter is capable of trapping particulates down to .1 microns in size. The inner layer, known as the Active Carbon element is effective towards fumes and odors. Combining the two technologies this filter has been laboratory tested to be 99.9% effective. The High-Flo particulate filter promotes 40% better breathability than our standard F1 filter. Note: The RZ F3 filter is above general Inhalation standards* Common uses: High intensity, Dust/pollen/smoke/fumes/odors. Please note all filters are priced for a package of three filters. Current lead time for new orders of F2 and F3 filters is approximately 60 days and may grow longer as demand increases.
- The Wedge-It is the world's most versatile doorstop that holds Doors open 3 ways.
- The WEDGE-IT is a compact door stop that was designed by Emergency Service Personnel to hold doors open to a 90 degree angle.
- The Wedge-It can be placed in any of 3-different locations (top, middle or bottom) of a door.
- Made in the U.S.A from 100% recycled plastic.
- It has been adopted by many trades, professions, disciplines and crafts because of it's convenience and ease of use.
- Colors: Green, Orange, Black, Yellow, Olive Drab, Bright Yellow, Pink and Blue
OVERVIEWThis product makes for quick and easy cleaning and disinfecting of personal safety equipment. Recommended for use as an all-purpose cleaner and disinfectant as a part of regular maintenance programs. Intended for use on a variety of hard surfaces found in sports venues, training camps, schools, universities, locker rooms, playgrounds, health clubs, tattoo parlors, child care facilities, prisons/jails and veterinary clinics. It provides broad spectrum effectiveness against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria while combining personal protection and clean-up items mandated by OSHA and State Health Departments.
- This easy to store bag is made with cotton outer fabric and fleece inside to protect mask
- A clear plastic window pocket allows for personal identification
- Designed with a drawstring closure, an added locking device feature and special hook which allows you to hang bag when stored
- Will fit all full size mask respirators
- Easy to transport and store, this durable rectangular carry bag features reinforced handles, shoulder strap and dual zipper entry
- Internal padding protects SCBA and mask
- Accessory zipper pouch and internal straps with side release buckle
- Size: 30" long x 12" wide x 13" high
OVERVIEWProvides a fast, safe and easy method to perform qualitative respirator fit checks on air purifying respirators. When activated, Stannic Chloride is a white colorless gas with a pungent odor. It fumes strongly in moist air forming white hydrochloric acid fume. The emitted tin compound has a strong odor that will provoke an involuntary reaction (i.e. coughing) by the test subject.
OVERVIEWConvenient cleaning kit and storage for full face and half mask respirators. Kit meets OSHA recommendations (29 CFR 1910.134 Appendix B). Soap will not deteriorate rubber components on respirator face pieces.Convenient cleaning and storage for full face and half mask respirators. CLEANER:
- Ninety 1/2 oz.(14.7 ml) packets
- Water-soluble detergent
- Will not harm sensitive rubber face-piece
- Individually pre-packaged
- Enough for approximately 90 washings
- Large 17 quart (16 liter), two-sided bucket
- Bucket of ninety 1/2 oz. dry soap packets
- Air bulb
- Scrubbing brush
- 100 individual sterile storage bags and seals
OVERVIEWThe lightweight Tent Heater offers the rugged, heavy duty design of all steel housing with enclosed heating elements and a sealed motor. This powerful heater will raise the temperature 50˚ F in a work tent. It is UL listed, CSA approved, requires 110V AC, and offers 1500 watts of 5000 BTU with 115 CFM airflow.
OVERVIEWAll Bullard visors meet ANSI Z87.1-2003 when used when used in combination with Bullard headgear or faceshield brackets.
6” x 15” x .080” Visor (Package of 50)
- Faceshield Visor
- Material Polycarbonate
- Color Clear
- Size 6” X 15”X .080”
- Dielectric Protection Yes
- For Use With BULLARD FACE PROTECTION
- Standards ANSI Z87.1-2015
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Type: Face shield Visors
- Size: 8" x 15".
- Type Visor having low temperature resistance
- Steel screen visor with good impact and penetration is fog as well as scratch resistant With plastic band
- Air Permeable
- Flatlock stitch for maximum comfort
- 21’’ in length
- Full drape coverage around the shoulders
- 100% protection coverage throughout the hood
- Heavy ½’’ Elastic prevents stretching out when worn around the neck
- Tested for 100 washes
- Optimized comfort
- Available in Medium/Large (Most Common Size) or XL
OVERVIEWThe LXFB99 is the first gear bag of its’ kind designed to protect firefighters from prolonged exposure to carcinogens and off-gassing from contaminated turnout gear until the gear can be cleaned and sanitized at the station. The bag is made with water and air tight TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) fabric and self-healing, water resistant zippers. All seams on the main compartments of the bag are heat welded, so there are no stitches that penetrate the bag to allow air or particulates to escape (think: moisture barrier on turnout gear). Since the fabric is waterproof, the inside and outside can be cleaned and washed out with a hose to remove any remaining contaminates after the dirty turnout gear is removed and washed. The bag is designed with a main compartment to hold a full set of turnout gear including coats, pants and boots. A left-side compartment to hold a full-sized, traditional fire helmet with eagle and shield. Also a right-side compartment to hold an SCBA mask, jumpsuit, wildland gear or even a change of clothes. Finally, it has a small pocket on the front to hold personal effects such as a set of keys or a wallet. The straps, handle and shoulder carry strap are stitched with silver reflective tape for easy visibility and safety on-scene. The front of the bag includes a screen printed silver “FIRE DEPT” maltese cross logo. The entire bag is covered by a limited lifetime warranty by Lightning X Products.
- Protects firefighters from prolonged exposure to carcinogens and off-gassing from contaminated turnout gear
- Water & air tight TPU fabric
- Heat Welded Seams (no stitching)
- Waterproof zippers
- Reflective webbing
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Dimensions: 30 × 14 × 15 in
- Integrated high efficiency (HE) particulate filter
- Lighter and smaller than a full size cartridge
- Captures certain common gases, the multi-gas cartridge is the first multi-gas PAPR cartridge with NIOSH approval for use against mercury and is compatible with the 3M™ Versaflo™ TR-600 PAPR system
- Simple to install
- TR-6320N - ACID GAS/HE CARTRIDGE (Available as each or package of five)
- TR-6350N - FORMALDEHYDE/HE CARTRIDGE (Available as package of five)
- TR-6360N - AMMONIA/METHYLAMINE/HE CARTRIDGE (Available as package of five)
- TR-6510N - ORGANIC VAPOR/HE CARTRIDGE (Available as package of five)
- TR-6530N - ORGANIC VAPOR/ACID GAS/HE CARTRIDGE (Available as package of five)
- TR-6590N - MULTI-GAS/HE CARTRIDGE (Available as each or package of five)
- TR-6710N - HIGH EFFICIENCY (HE) FILTER (Available as each or package of five)
- TR-6820N - HE AND NUISANCE OV/AG FILTER (Available as package of five)