Thank you for visiting our e-store. Please note that this store only contains a small portion of the equipment we have available. If you do not see the equipment you are looking for please call 1-800-558-8009 or contact us online. Please also check back often as we will continue to add new items as well as offer special discounted pricing on certain items. Thank you for considering Clarey’s Safety Equipment for your fire and safety equipment needs.
OVERVIEWF1 Filters RZ - F1 is our standard filter consisting of two filter layers, the outer particulate filter and the internal active carbon element. The outer layer of the F1 filter is capable of trapping particulates down to .1 micron in size. The inner layer, known as the Active Carbon element is effective towards fumes and odors. Combining the two technologies this filter has been laboratory tested to be 99.9% effective. Common uses: Low intensity, dust/fumes/odors/smoke/pollen. F2 Filters RZ - F2 is our High-Flo Filter, made up of 2 layers of particulate filters. The F2 is capable of trapping particulates down to .1 microns in size. *This filter does not contain an active carbon element, eliminating the filtration of fumes and odors. This filter has been laboratory tested to be 99.9% effective. The RZ High-Flo particulate filter promotes 40% better breathability than our standard F1 filter. Note: The RZ F2 Filter is above general Inhalation standards* Common uses: High Intensity, Dust/pollen/cold air - No fumes/odors present. F3 Filters RZ - F3 is our Premium RZ filter. The High-Flo Filter + Active Carbon is the most versatile filter. The outer layer of the F3 filter is capable of trapping particulates down to .1 microns in size. The inner layer, known as the Active Carbon element is effective towards fumes and odors. Combining the two technologies this filter has been laboratory tested to be 99.9% effective. The High-Flo particulate filter promotes 40% better breathability than our standard F1 filter. Note: The RZ F3 filter is above general Inhalation standards* Common uses: High intensity, Dust/pollen/smoke/fumes/odors. Please note all filters are priced for a package of three filters. Please note that we have a limited quantity of these filters available for shipment - order today!! FOR A SPECIAL TIME - FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OF THESE FILTERS.
- NIOSH's highest rated filtration efficiency in a disposable respirator N100
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom secure seal
- Sale!M1 Mask The M1 RZ Mask is the pioneer of the RZ Vision. A clean, classic look with all the technology you’ve come to expect from RZ Industries. Featuring a durable, 4-way stretch neoprene body that delivers maximum performance in those tough duty situations. Dominating protection and performance through its 99.9% replaceable Active Carbon Filter. The M1 is your general purpose, tough-duty air filtration mask. M2 Mask Freedom of motion through simplicity and innovation. The M2 RZ Mask is unparalleled in its class. It's lightweight and slim design features a full mesh main body construction, resulting in improved airflow and breathability to seamlessly integrate into any users job or adventure. Dominating protection and performance through its 99.9% replaceable Active Carbon Filter. The M2 is your lightweight air filtration mask, ideal for those who stay in motion. Please note that we have a limited quantity of these masks available for shipment - order today!! Also - we are only accepting orders on the black masks at this time.
OVERVIEWTHREAD SAVER® helps prevent serious valve thread damage that will disable your SCBA just when you need it most. Plus, it will save you as much as $425.00, if you have to replace a damaged valve body with a new valve. Thread protection is needed for soft aluminum valve threads of breathing apparatus cylinders mfg by Scott , MSA , Avon, Draeger, Interspiro, Avon/ISI, Survivair and North SCBA. Fire fighters swear by THREAD SAVER'S ability to protect their CGA 346 & 347 cylinder valve threads. And rightly so! 12 Month Money Back & Lifetime Guarantee! THREAD SAVER® provides protection by keeping dirt, dust, mud, grit, sand, snow, ice and water away from your LP or HP cylinder valve threads and valve orifice. THREAD SAVER® is inexpensive insurance against serious valve impact damage and the need for costly valve repairs or replacement. THREAD SAVER® has been heat tested by an independent laboratory to 650°C - 1200° F temperatures. "Specify ASTM D1929 Testing on your Bid Specification."
- The Wedge-It is the world's most versatile doorstop that holds Doors open 3 ways.
- The WEDGE-IT is a compact door stop that was designed by Emergency Service Personnel to hold doors open to a 90 degree angle.
- The Wedge-It can be placed in any of 3-different locations (top, middle or bottom) of a door.
- Made in the U.S.A from 100% recycled plastic.
- It has been adopted by many trades, professions, disciplines and crafts because of it's convenience and ease of use.
- Colors: Green, Orange, Black, Yellow, Olive Drab, Bright Yellow, Pink and Blue
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements
- Lightweight and easy to breathe through
- Available for use in a variety of environments
- Complete, fully assembled PAPR Headtop allows for use right out of the box
- Flexible application, use with any 3M Versaflo system
- May be a comfortable PAPR alternative to negative pressure respirators
- Meets the requirements of the ANSI Z87.1-2010 standard for limited eye and face protection devices.; may be a comfortable alternative to standard faceshields
- Easy to use design with ratchet suspension and liftable visor
- Additional Peel-Off Visor Covers (#M-926) also available
- Chrome plated zinc bracket with flat base to hold a 1.5" outside diameter pike pole or other tools
- To insure you get the correct style bracket - the photo shows the horizontal bracket (first), vertical bracket (center) and the ring (last)
- Price listed is for a single bracket
OVERVIEW3M™ Particulate Respirator N95 is a cup style disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles. Similar to the 8511, but with more economical polyisoprene headbands. The respirator is designed for use for particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or other dusty operations. This respirator can also help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (examples: mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis), but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease. Soft inner material provides added comfort while the cup shape design makes the respirator spacious and durable. The adjustable M-noseclip helps provide a custom and secure seal. The respirator incorporates 3M’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media designed for ease of breathing. Fitted with a 3M Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve, this respirator is ideally suited for work situations involving heat, humidity, or long periods of wear. The proprietary 3M Cool Flow valve is designed to release hot, humid exhaled breath quickly, helping to reduce heat buildup inside the facepiece. This makes Cool Flow valve respirators ideal for long periods of wear, especially where conditions are hot, humid or physically demanding.
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator
- M-Noseclip adjusts easily for fewer pressure points and greater comfort.
- Spacious and durable
- Designed to increase comfort and wearability
- Advanced Electret Media is designed for ease of breathing
- Box contains 10 masks
- Case contains 8 boxes
OVERVIEWThe FB30 premium mask bag is designed from 1000 denier ripstop nylon to help protect your SCBA mask from damage. The inner felt liner protects against scratches while the Velcro closure provides protection from the elements. The L-shaped side opening allows for quick deployment of the mask when needed. The outer shell is made to match the look and feel of your turnout gear. The front is designed with a fireman’s maltese cross logo and yellow-silver reflective trim with leather reinforcement. The bag includes a nylon webbing hang-tab and chrome snap hook for easy mounting options to hold any modern-style SCBA face piece with MMR (mask-mounted regulator), models NFPA 1997 or newer. The bag will hold a face piece with the regulator attached as well as most voice amp and comms devices. The FB30 will also hold an airline face piece or mask with APR (air-purifying respirator) cartridges attached, with the exception of larger CBRN canisters. This includes 3M Scott Safety (including new C5 masks with quick connect regulator), MSA, Drager, Sperian (formally Survivair), ISI, Interspiro, North and 3M. With multiple hanging options and colors to choose from the FB30 is a sound investment for protecting your expensive face piece
- Protects your SCBA mask from damage; Dual inner liner protects against scratches
- Velcro closure provides protection from the elements while allowing for quick-easy access to mask
- Hook & loop closure keeps the elements out while allowing for quick access to mask
- Includes nylon webbing loop and trigger snap hook for multiple hanging options
- Made of heavy-duty water resistant nylon with screen printed Maltese Cross logo
- Lime yellow/silver reflective trim with leather binding reinforcement provides added visibility
- Weight 1 lbs
- Dimensions 13 × 12 × 2 in
- Colors: Black, Fluorescent Yellow, Pink, Red and Tan
OVERVIEWThis half facepiece reusable respirator offers reliable and convenient respiratory protection and is suitable for many situations, helping provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors according to NIOSH approvals.
- This series combines comfort and convenience
- Comfortable soft, lightweight facepiece with easy-to-adjust head straps
- NIOSH approved for negative pressure air purifying and supplied air dual airline applications
- Can be disassembled, cleaned and reused
- Replaceable cartridges and filters allow reuse of facepiece for cost savings
- Available in small, medium and large
- Bring some order to your calibration cylinders with these new calibration cylinder holders
- Once cylinders have a regulator connected, they become top heavy and easily topple over
- With RKI's new cylinder holders, you can secure your cylinder either free standing or mounted to a wall or bench
- There are holders available to accommodate the following three cylinder sizes: 58 liter aluminum or steel, 103 liter steel as well as the 17/34 liter steel and 34 liter aluminum cylinders
- Holders include mounting holes on bottom and back and are also supplied with velcro for easy installation