The 3M Scott Mobile Air Cart is a compact portable air source that accommodates two cylinders, providing an uninterrupted supply of breathing air for up to four users for several hours (by rotating cylinders). It also has a high-pressure inlet source that allows the use of a compressor or cascade system as the primary air source. Scott’s Mobile Air Cart can accept 2216, 4500, or 5500 psi cylinders in 30, 45, 60, or new 75-minute duration. Also available are two optional independently regulated ports for tools or other low pressure devices.
- Portable, lightweight air supply with large wheels and a low center of gravity for ease of mobility and maneuverability
- Loud, pneumatic whistle end-of-service indicator for clear, audible alarm indicator of low cylinder pressure
- High Pressure Inlet Supply Connector provides the ability to utilize a high-pressure supply such as a compressor or cascade system
- Easily accessible Connections for ease of operation and ease of use
- Fail-Safe -Open, Sealed regulator on respirator supply side for dependable, reliable adjustment of outlet pressure
- Optional tool supply outlets with Checked Tool Supply Outlets provides the ability to supply up to two air powered tools while preventing cross contamination of respirator manifold
Please note due to territory restrictions – this product is only available for delivery to Minnesota, portions of Iowa, North Dakota and Wisconsin.