See below for a list of all current job openings.
Fire Extinguisher Technician in Rochester, MN
The Fire Extinguisher Technician is responsible for inspecting, servicing, repairing, and replacing Fire Extinguishers and accompanying products (i.e., wall hangers and brackets, surface cabinets, etc.) per NFPA 10. Pay ranges between $15 – $20 per hour depending on experience.
The candidate must:
- Have a valid current driver license and be an experienced driver and able to safely drive a company vehicle.
- Have a strong work ethic, uses time productively to accomplish work goals.
- Capable of heavy lifting (up to 50 pounds).
- Be able to communicate well with customers and explain the work being done and any repairs that are necessary.
- Maintain truck stock quantities of equipment and keep it in a neat and orderly manner and adhere to all safety rules and regulations.
Interested and ready to apply?
Please download the application below and email the form to email@example.com. (Please change the Subject of the email to “Extinguisher Trainee”).