In continuing the tradition of 3M Scott’s dedication to our customers demanding needs, the TRC-1 (Technical Rescue Carts) Air Carts provide an uninterrupted supply of breathing air for up to eight users simultaneously. The TRC-1 Air Cart also features a unique air control switch that has the ability to utilize common or isolated air sources on the left and right outlet banks. When in isolated mode, this enables the cart to provide two separate, dedicated air sources for both a primary work team and a. rescue team.
- Eight outlet ports which can provide an uninterrupted supply of breathing air for up to eight respirators simultaneously
- High pressure inlet supply connector enables use of a high-pressure air supply such as a compressor or cascade system
- Air source selector switch for the ability to utilize common or isolated air sources on the left and right outlet bank; this enables the cart to provide two separate, dedicated air sources for both primary work team and rescue team utilizing cylinders and the high-pressure inlet supplu
- Independent fail-safe-open, sealed regulators on the respirator and the auxiliary supply side provides for independent adjustment of outlet pressures
- Loud, aspirating end-of-service whistle alarm indicating low cylinder pressure and a loud, pneumatic end-of-service bell indicating low-pressure condition on the auxiliary high-pressure inlet source
- internal check valve to prevent manifolds contamination with use of tools
- Manufactured for use with 2216, 4500 and 5500 psi cylinders
Please note due to territory restrictions – this product is only available for delivery to Minnesota, portions of Iowa, North Dakota and Wisconsin.