Strong and durable, CMC ProSteel Carabiners are classified to NFPA General Use and have a carbon steel body with a high breaking strength. Where noted, certain models are also certified to ANSI and include a reinforced gate for lateral stress. Designed with a keylock system, wide gate opening, glove-friendly sleeve, and burnished finish, CMC ProSteel Carabiners are built for heavy duty work in harsh environments, yet offer easy handling for everyday applications.
- Carbon steel carabiner with high tensile strength
- Wide gate opening for easy loading and unloading
- Keylock system prevents snagging on rope and bolts
- Sleeve is easy to open even wearing gloves
- Burnished finishing for greater visibility of markings
- Classified to NFPA General Use, select models also ANSI