Today’s fire ground is not the same as those of the past. Lighter weight building materials makes for structures that can be more unstable and require quick changes in response. The new HAIX Fire Eagle Air boots set the standard for the modern day firefighter. These lightweight structural bunker boots have an athletic fit and feel, yet offer the highest degree of protection when on the frontline of a firefight.
HAIX Fire Eagle Air boots will keep you lighter and quicker on your feet and more responsive to the fire. From the very first step in these HAIX Fire Eagle Air boots, you will feel that rare combination of comfort and safety that is the hallmark of HAIX.
- These lightweight structural bunker boots have an athletic fit and feel
- These firefighter boot’s bright yellow signal marks are visible even through thick smoke
- Anatomically formed and well-padded composite protective toe cap
- HAIX Ankle Flex System enables these structural bunker boots to adjust to different foot, ankle, and heel shapes providing optimal fit
- Lightweight PU shock absorption provides enhanced walking comfort and excellent thermal insulation
- Flame-resistant outer sole is non-marking and offers excellent resistance against heat, oil and fuels
- HAIX Arch Support System offers optimal ankle support and shock absorption in the arch
- HAIX Vario Wide Fit System for a more individualized fit. These lightweight structural bunker boots can be fit-adjusted with an alternate insole; Blue – Narrower fit (thickest), Red – Moderate fit (average thickness), Yellow – Wider fit (thinnest)