- Back: Split cowhide leather, black
- Palm: Grain cowhide leather, black
- Fourchettes – material between fingers: Grain cowhide leather, beige
The leather is specially treated for a heat, water and abrasion resistance, yet remains very flexible.
- Thermo-protective layer on the back of the hand and thumb
- Aramid non-woven fabric – increased heat, abrasion and cut resistance
Porelle® P540 polyurethane FR membrane
- creates a barrier against water, chemicals, bloodborne pathogens as well as bacteria
- is highly breathable, flexible, sensitive and firm
Aramid lining with increased thickness
- increases heat protection
- will not stretch or pull out
- enables easy donning and doffing even when wet
- is brushed on the reverse – allows more air inside the glove and increases heat protection
- Advanced stitching techniques for improved dexterity and making the lining stay inside by attaching it at fingertips
- Anatomical 3D Cut for better grip and perfect fit
- Breathability, sensitivity, flexibility
- Wrist part of the glove is tightened with elastic
Certified by SEI to comply with NFPA 1971, 2018 Edition.
NFPA® is a registered mark of the National Fire Protection Association.
Manufactured in Holik facilities in Europe.
| 70N |
| 70W |
| 82W |
Note: words “longer” and “shorter” refer to finger length.