- The Akron Brass Electrical Junction Box can be custom configured to meet your department’s needs.
- Durable powder coated aluminum construction
- Backlit faceplate
- Please contact us if your required receptacle is not shown
The Akron Brass Electrical Junction Box is a must have on every apparatus, as it provides easy distribution of power for all your electrical needs on the fire ground. The Junction Box’s durable design utilizes a heavy duty powder coated aluminum housing with a large integral handle and internally backlit faceplates. This makes the Electrical Junction Box easy to carry with excellent visibility, allowing easy electrical connection in the darkest conditions. Akron Brass Junction Boxes can be custom configured to meet your department’s needs. Inlet include a 12″ pigtail with a grounded NEMA plug configuration.
Outlet receptacle options include NEMA configurations for each of the four receptacles.
– Durable powder coated aluminum construction
– Backlit faceplates
– Custom configurations
– Easy to carry
– UL listed plugs and receptacles
– Meets NFPA requirements
– 9-1/4″ L x 5-1/2″ W x 8-1/2″ H
– Color: Gray
– GFCI protected receptacles
Aluminum treadplate mounting brackets available in horizontal or vertical
Holder – Horizontal Mount, Holder – Vertical Mount, Junction Box