- Both models are designed to pull all types of lock cylinders from glass or solid doors.
- The R-Tool is for larger locks and the K-Tool is for smaller locks.
- Constructed of high alloy steel with sharp leading edges on both blades to allow the tool to bite into the lock cylinder.
- The loop on the tool will accommodate the adz or fork end of any standard forcible entry tool for leverage to pull the cylinder from the door. Then the key tool can be inserted into the lock cylinder hole to move the bolt to the open position.
- This kit includes an instruction manual and leather storage pouch.