Whether for industrial hygiene, leak detection, or HazMat response, the MiniRAE 3000 delivers one of the most advanced VOC monitoring capabilities on the market. With a photoionization detector (PID) that has an extended detection range from 0-15,000 ppm, a rapid three-second response time, built-in correction factors for more than 200 compounds, patented auto-cleaning sensor technology and Reflex PID Technology™, the MiniRAE 3000 can measure one of the highest levels of ionizable chemicals available on the market.
The powerful sample pump draws through up to 100 feet of tubing horizontally or vertically. A built-in flashlight to help navigate in darker environments and an IP 65/67 dust-tight and water-proof housing all add up to a device that performs reliably even in harsh conditions.
MiniRAE 3000 is solution oriented through multiple connected options. A dedicated mobile APP has been developed for Remediation engineers and Industrial Hygienists. Instrument is also available with real time connectivity which can relay readings and alarm status up to 2 miles to a RAELink 3 wireless transmitter.
- Most advanced handheld VOC monitor on the market
- PID measures from 0-15,000 ppm
- 3-second response
- Humidity compensation
- Patented PID lamp auto-cleaning technology
- Patented Reflex PID Technology™
- Sample pump draws from up to 100 feet
- Correction factors for more than 200 compounds
- IP 65/67 water-proof and dust-tight
- Logs up to 6 months of data at 1-minute intervals
- Multi-language capability – up to 10 languages
- 9.8eV for benzene and TVOC and 10.6 and 11.7 UV lamps for TVOC
- Available in wireless and non–wireless version
- Kit includes monitor, accessory kit and calibration kit
- Applications:emergency response, environmental cleanups/ remediation, hazmat response, leak detection, urban search & rescue, venue protection, worker exposure