This affordable hand-held monitor for VOCs provides superior reliability for leak detection and environmental cleanup and remediation. With a photoionization detector that measures from 0-5,000 ppm, a built-in flashlight, and a rugged housing designed for harsh environments, it’s perfect for a range of applications and approved for safe area use in North America. The pump draws samples from up to 100 feet away, and with a 3-second response time, the MiniRAE Lite can detect a leak before it can cause harm. This device supports more than 10 languages, and includes a large display and large keys that can be operated with up to three layers of gloves.
MiniRAE Lite can also be solution oriented through its dedicated mobile APP has been developed for survey applications.
Device Configurator Mobile APP is available on both Android and IOS
- Portable handheld VOC monitor
- PID measures from 0-5,000 ppm
- 3-second response time
- Humidity compensation
- Built-in flashlight
- Rugged housing for harsh environments
- Simple maintenance
- Multi-language capability – up to 10 languages
- 10.6 lamps for TVOC
- Logs up to 6 months of data at 1-minute intervals
- Applications: Environmental Cleanups/ Remediation, Leak Detection