The Air-Pak™ X3 Pro SCBA is built on a proven foundation of redundant safety features to ensure the security and comfort of today’s firefighter. Combining advanced material selection for water repellency with an easy-to-remove harness, The Air-Pak X3 Pro may be cleaned after use to help reduce contamination. A new shoulder harness design improves the ease of donning and minimizes pressure points to help reduce user fatigue. A naturally articulating waist pad promotes greater range of motion to the user, while transferring weight to the hips for a more balanced load. Offering enhanced electronics with Bluetooth technology, the Air-Pak X3 Pro supports wireless connectivity between devices for improved configurability, data transmission/retrieval, firefighter safety and fireground accountability. Integrated RFID tags provide local storage of SCBA information that can be wireless interrogated for asset tracking. Proudly “Made in th USA” with the highest level of quality and workmanship.
- Redundant Safety Features afford firefighters peace of mind knowing that the SCBA is going to preform in the toughest environments
- Easy-to-remove Harness allows for cleaning and decontamination after use , while improving serviceability
- New Harness Materials offer greater resistance to chemical and water absorption to help minimize contamination ; improved durability to withstand the rigors of the fireground; Enhanced SCBA ergonomics to help reduce user fatigue and maximize comfort
- Reflective Webbing delivers heightened visibility of the SCBA when operating in low light conditions, improving safety and accountability on the fireground
- Natural Articulation promotes greater range of motion to the firefighter, while transferring weight to the hips for a more balanced load; Minimizes wear and tear commonly found with mechanical articulation
- Superior Breathability offers minimal breathing resistance to help reduce user burden an improve operation efficiencies
- Electronic PAR (ePAR) provides wireless, bi-directional communication between the firefighter and incident command (using Scott Connect Monitor Pro) to improve fireground accountability and communications
- New Buckle Design provides firm hold to prevent inadvertent loosening of shoulder and waist straps, maintaining secure fit of SCBA on the firefighter
- Integrated Dog Rescue Loop provides a horizontal pull strength of 1000 lbs to assist with rescuing a downed firefighter
- System Integrity Alarm provides visual and audible alert to notify SCBA wearer and incident command (using Scott Connect Monitor Pro) of impending electronics degraded due to elevated temperatures
- High Flow Alarm provides visual and audible alert to notify incident command (using Scott Connect Monitor Pro) of a high flow condition from a firefighter’s SCBA during a full -alarm PASS activation (ie. heavy breathing, free flow etc.)
- No Flow Alarm provides visual and audible alert to notify incident command (using Scott Connect Monitor Pro) of a no flow condition from a firefighters SCBA during a full-alarm PASS activation
- “Buddy” Lights provide a 360° view of the firefighters’s air pressure and PASS status, improving safety and accountability on the fireground
Please note due to territory restrictions – this product is only available for delivery to Minnesota, portions of Iowa, North Dakota and Wisconsin.