This is the highest quality duct made. These durable and long lasting ducts feature a single-ply neoprene impregnated polyester fabric with a continuous spring steel wire helix for support. Hot melt wear strips cover the helix for added durability.
This duct is ideal for moving large quantities of air into hard to reach places and will fit on any Super Vac smoke ejector. This duct can also be used as an extension to create a longer duct when attached to another Super Vac spiral duct.
All ducts come with a built-in storage bag for easy transportation.
- Material – Single ply neoprene impregnated polyester
- Structure – Steel Wire Helix
- Wear strips – heavy duty hot melt wear strips
- Length –12, 16, 20 OR 24 inch diameter x 20 feet long
- Heat Rating – -40 – 250°F, flame resistant to NFPA 701 standards
- Note: Not for use in explosive environments or where static discharge could compromise safety