Firefighters around the world place their lives on the line every time they respond to a call. Their bravery and heroism, while admirable, should be the last line of defense. Firefighters deserve to have top-of-the-line safety equipment that keeps physical harm at bay as much as possible while they protect the life and property of their community.
This is where the 3M Scott Air-Pak X3 PRO SCBA comes into the picture. This exceptional piece of fire safety equipment builds on a proven foundation of redundant safety features, adding additional features for increased security and comfort.
Innovative Safety and Communications Features
State-of-the-art features include:
- Reflective webbing for increased visibility in low light conditions
- Natural articulation for greater range of motion
- Electronic PAR (ePAR) for wireless communication
- New buckle design to ensure a firm grip around shoulders and waist
- Integrated dog rescue loop with 1,000 pounds of pull strength
- System integrity alarm to alert firefighter and command of electronic degradation
- No flow alarm to notify command of a no flow condition
- “Buddy” lights to provide a real-time picture of air pressure and PASS situation
These features go beyond the basics of fire protection and help to integrate incident command into the scene, providing them with the tools they need to guide firefighters to the best possible outcome while protecting firefighters from the elements better than ever before.
Words Are Not Enough. Show Them How Much You Value Their Dedication.
Your crew goes the extra mile repeatedly to protect your community. Investing in the 3M Scott Air-Pak X3 PRO SCBA is the perfect way to show them how much you value their health and welfare.