OVERVIEWF1 Filters RZ - F1 is our standard filter consisting of two filter layers, the outer particulate filter and the internal active carbon element. The outer layer of the F1 filter is capable of trapping particulates down to .1 micron in size. The inner layer, known as the Active Carbon element is effective towards fumes and odors. Combining the two technologies this filter has been laboratory tested to be 99.9% effective. Common uses: Low intensity, dust/fumes/odors/smoke/pollen. F2 Filters RZ - F2 is our High-Flo Filter, made up of 2 layers of particulate filters. The F2 is capable of trapping particulates down to .1 microns in size. *This filter does not contain an active carbon element, eliminating the filtration of fumes and odors. This filter has been laboratory tested to be 99.9% effective. The RZ High-Flo particulate filter promotes 40% better breathability than our standard F1 filter. Note: The RZ F2 Filter is above general Inhalation standards* Common uses: High Intensity, Dust/pollen/cold air - No fumes/odors present. F3 Filters RZ - F3 is our Premium RZ filter. The High-Flo Filter + Active Carbon is the most versatile filter. The outer layer of the F3 filter is capable of trapping particulates down to .1 microns in size. The inner layer, known as the Active Carbon element is effective towards fumes and odors. Combining the two technologies this filter has been laboratory tested to be 99.9% effective. The High-Flo particulate filter promotes 40% better breathability than our standard F1 filter. Note: The RZ F3 filter is above general Inhalation standards* Common uses: High intensity, Dust/pollen/smoke/fumes/odors. Please note all filters are priced for a package of three filters. Please note that we have a limited quantity of these filters available for shipment - order today!!
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements
- Lightweight and easy to breathe through
- Available for use in a variety of environments
- P95 Particulate Filters #2071
- P100 Particulate Filters #2091
- P100 Particulate Filters with Plastic Encasement #7093
- P100 with Nuisance Level Organic Vapor Filters #2097
OVERVIEWThe FB30 premium mask bag is designed from 1000 denier ripstop nylon to help protect your SCBA mask from damage. The inner felt liner protects against scratches while the Velcro closure provides protection from the elements. The L-shaped side opening allows for quick deployment of the mask when needed. The outer shell is made to match the look and feel of your turnout gear. The front is designed with a fireman’s maltese cross logo and yellow-silver reflective trim with leather reinforcement. The bag includes a nylon webbing hang-tab and chrome snap hook for easy mounting options to hold any modern-style SCBA face piece with MMR (mask-mounted regulator), models NFPA 1997 or newer. The bag will hold a face piece with the regulator attached as well as most voice amp and comms devices. The FB30 will also hold an airline face piece or mask with APR (air-purifying respirator) cartridges attached, with the exception of larger CBRN canisters. This includes 3M Scott Safety (including new C5 masks with quick connect regulator), MSA, Drager, Sperian (formally Survivair), ISI, Interspiro, North and 3M. With multiple hanging options and colors to choose from the FB30 is a sound investment for protecting your expensive face piece
- Protects your SCBA mask from damage; Dual inner liner protects against scratches
- Velcro closure provides protection from the elements while allowing for quick-easy access to mask
- Hook & loop closure keeps the elements out while allowing for quick access to mask
- Includes nylon webbing loop and trigger snap hook for multiple hanging options
- Made of heavy-duty water resistant nylon with screen printed Maltese Cross logo
- Lime yellow/silver reflective trim with leather binding reinforcement provides added visibility
- Weight 1 lbs
- Dimensions 13 × 12 × 2 in
- Colors Black, Fluorescent Yellow, Pink, Red, Tan
OVERVIEWThis half facepiece reusable respirator offers reliable and convenient respiratory protection and is suitable for many situations, helping provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors according to NIOSH approvals.
- This series combines comfort and convenience
- Comfortable soft, lightweight facepiece with easy-to-adjust head straps
- NIOSH approved for negative pressure air purifying and supplied air dual airline applications
- Can be disassembled, cleaned and reused
- Replaceable cartridges and filters allow reuse of facepiece for cost savings
- Available in small, medium and large
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors and particulates
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Use with 3M™ Reusable Respirators
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs
OVERVIEWTHREAD SAVER® helps prevent serious valve thread damage that will disable your SCBA just when you need it most. Plus, it will save you as much as $425.00, if you have to replace a damaged valve body with a new valve. Thread protection is needed for soft aluminum valve threads of breathing apparatus cylinders mfg by Scott , MSA , Avon, Draeger, Interspiro, Avon/ISI, Survivair and North SCBA. Fire fighters swear by THREAD SAVER'S ability to protect their CGA 346 & 347 cylinder valve threads. And rightly so! 12 Month Money Back & Lifetime Guarantee! THREAD SAVER® provides protection by keeping dirt, dust, mud, grit, sand, snow, ice and water away from your LP or HP cylinder valve threads and valve orifice. THREAD SAVER® is inexpensive insurance against serious valve impact damage and the need for costly valve repairs or replacement. THREAD SAVER® has been heat tested by an independent laboratory to 650°C - 1200° F temperatures. "Specify ASTM D1929 Testing on your Bid Specification."
- NIOSH approved P100 rating
- Adjustable buckles
- Foam Faceseal
- Cool FlowTM Exhalation Valve
- Individually packaged
- Case contains twenty (20) individually packaged masks
- Firefighter SCBA Mask Bag, soft padded interior protect your face mask from scratches
- Durable Ripstop Fireflex® Material with PVC coated backing.
- Easy drawstring closure for assured closure and to keep your mask encompassed safely within the bag.
- Two external pocket, both padded allowing for easy storing eye glasses, department ID’s or other items of necessity while on the truck
- Gold (tan) in color only
OVERVIEWThe 3M™ Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps provide protection against certain airborne contaminants. Versatile—use with 3M particulate filters, gas/vapor cartridges and supplied air respirator systems. The 3M™ Cool Flow ™ Valve helps make breathing easier. These features combine to make a comfortable, practical and economical solution. Recommended applications include assembly , chemical clean-up, chemical handling, chemical splash, chipping, chiseling, cleaning, furnace operations, grinding, laboratories, machining, masonry, painting, pouring/casting, sanding, sawing, and welding. Industries in which this facepiece are commonly used include agriculture, construction, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and primary metals.
- Large lens provides a wide field of view for excellent visibility
- Lightweight well-balanced design and silicone faceseal for enhanced comfort, durability and ease of cleaning
- Available in air-purifying and supplied air respirator modes
- Center adapter directs exhaled breath downward
- 3M Cool Flow™ Valve makes breathing easier to provide cool, dry comfort
- Available in small, medium and large
- Spectacle Kit available (for use with your provided prescription lens)
- Lightweight & extra durable belt loop bag built to protect your RZ Mask while not in use to maintain optimal performance
- Keep it within arms reach when you need it most.
- RZ Mask Accessories use only top-performing materials that are meant to withstand the elements
- Fits all RZ Mask sizes and models
- Small bag uses hook and loop closure - Large bag uses zipper closure
- Dimensions: Small - 5" x 5" Large - 7" x 5"
- This WALKAWAY Spring Clip Bracket is designed for use with Scott 50th/75th Anniversary Air-Paks and NxG Air-Paks.
- Features a spring clip on the bottom half of the backplate and a seat & top clip on the upper half, allowing for adequate clearance around the harness and hoses.
- Per NFPA regulations, these brackets can only be used in non-crew compartment areas unless apparatus was manufactured prior to 2003.
- Specially designed for use with Scott AirPak50, AirPak75 and NxG Air-Paks
- Retrofit kits are available to convert existing brackets
- Please specify style and duration of cylinder